When placing issues and checklists in drawings you first need to locate the subproject of interest and the drawing where you want to place your issue or checklist. Use the following steps to complete a registration:
- After entering the drawing, pan around and find the area of interest.
- Click the + button and choose the relevant QA, issue or checklist.
- Now you will return to drawing
- Put your finger on the desired location in the drawing and your placement is done
Choose angle, areas and more
Issues have a arrow as a symbol that can point in the direction you want.
- Change the rotation of the arrow by having one finger on the issue, while you slide with another finger to rotate.
Checklists and issues can be set up to support drawing areas where you can mark parts of the drawing, these can be adjusted after having chosen a location.
Filling out the issue/checklist
Double click the issue or checklist to enter and complete the registration. For the difffernt main types of registration look here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.