Notifications in Unizite are used to alert users that registrations have been placed on either the company you work for, or you as an individual. The notifications are sent by mail and will show where and when the registration was placed.
The notifications will be sent from email@example.com, so its important to make sure this is not blocked or regarded as Spam-mail.
Setting up a notification:
- Make sure you have entered all company’s into the Delegate contractor.
- Make sure that all the correct users are added to the groups generated by saving the complete Delegate contractor list. The people who need notifications from all the company’s should also be added to these User groups.
- Create a new User group called notification receivers. Add every user who needs notifications in this group.
- Go to project settings again and click the notifications icon.
- Press the “Add notification” button.
- First give it a name
- Choose subproject-group to receive notifications from. If not determined it will receive from all.
- User group is notification receivers from step 3.
- Series lets you choose which types of registrations you want notifications from. Only the registrations with Delegate contractor is able to send notifications.
- The final step is to choose what you want to be notified about. The most common is “New request” and “Request moved to my User group”