The app has two sources of dashboards:
- Start center - Overview cross the organizations projects
- Project dashboards - Project specific metrics and lists
Updating the data
The reports is automatically updated every day. If you do need the very recent data:
- To refresh the data, click the clock icon in the top menu
- Depending on the amount of data, this can take some time.
The user interface for the dashboard is the same pr project and in at your Startcenter. Here is some key actions that you can execute:
- Click the (i) button on any pie and choose to
- Download as Excel: Get all the data behind the dashboard and work with the data further in Excel
- Download as photo: For easy use in reports
- Copy: Let's you reuse the setup in a new panel
- Click any part of the bar or slice in the pie diagram to get data behind that specific part
- You will be brought to a new page with more info about the bar/pie together
- The list is based on your first click in the bar/pie, click any other part to drill down into their registrations
Setup of filters and panels
Filters need to be set up before the panels in order to define which data that is to be the based of your visualisation within the panel creation:
- Startcenter - switch between the panel overview (startpage) and the filter overview.
- Project dashboards - These are set up in the configuration in the same way as in the Startcenter, starting with defining the filter first, then panel
Article is closed for comments.