In order to get your first sync set up, please contact our support or one of your Tribia connections.
There is three ways to link files from Interaxo
- Link all published files/drawings in a selected Interaxo workflow folder;
- In the settings of the Interaxo folder it need to be set up with Revision, Publishing and Main Document.
- All new files and all new revisions will be automatically downloaded.
- You can always look at the last date Unizite checked for new files and revisions and be sure that the sync is done.
- Link an Interaxo folder
- Alle new files and versions will be synced to Unizite
- View "Last synced" for date Unizite last checked for new files and revisions.
- Link individual files
- All new versions of the file will be linked
- View "Last synced" for date Unizite last checked for new files and revisions
The connection to Interaxo can be removed at any time. After this the folder and/or files will act as regular files in Unizite.
Do you plan to link the drawings with the model?
In Interaxo, make one active workflow folder pr floor and receive new drawings and revisions automatically.
If the Interaxo folder structure already is set, go to option 3 and link file by file. All revisions will be updated, but the first revision of any new drawing needs to be added manually.
Article is closed for comments.