Project Templates - One level for all templating
By going from two, to one level of templating, you only have one place to do your changes and the need to sync the same changes up to the template is eliminated.
With cloning templates, and the ability to use the same template across accounts, creating and maintaining templates is greatly simplified.
Immediate changes to current UI and namings
- «Project template» replaces both configurations and applications.
- Configurations tab is now renamed to «Project template»
Project Template types
- New template = «Project template»
- Old «Configurations» = «Project template from Application»
Clone a «Project Template»
You can easily reuse a template, basing you new Project Template on either:
- «Project Template»
- «Project template from Application»
- No connection to Application is kept in the new "Project template"
Linking accounts and sharing templates
Own dashboards, administrators, and project lists per geographical division of your company
- New in this version is that easily can share Project Templates between accounts
- Maintain one templates cross all your geographical division (Unizite account)
Article is closed for comments.