From the Parameters sections in Settings, you can add data that can be reused within any symbols connected to either Apartments, Control Areas, Rooms or Objects. One typical use case is for hand over of apartments (control areas).
Step by step for preparing handover
Before starting with handovers, your company should establish labels for the data connected the handover. These labels need to saved into an table in Excel with a corresponding checklist and report, to later be reused between projects.
In order to easily populate your symbols:
- Create a excel-table based on the company's template and populate the table, save this for a later step
- Go to "Settings" in your project
- Select the Parameter Type "Control Area"
- Click "+ Add parameter table"
- Choose the checklist for handovers
- Choose "Upload an Excel file" and upload your file
- Choose which column that contains the value of the parameter type
(Do not click "Title", this is used for handling options and change requests)
- In the right checkbox column, remove any columns you do not want to import
- Review the import results and be sure to stop up and check any feedback given
- E.g. you can have a mismatch between Control Areas name in Unizite and in the Excel.
Any parameters added to the table will be available in "Checklist information" section at the top of the checklist.